Childcare Apprenticeship – NVQ Level 2 HAPPY FACES STOURBRIDGE LTD
A chance to gain valuable skills while working with the early years in a nursery setting as well as learn about childcare related topics in a classroom setting. This is ideal for someone who is passionate about a career in childcare and would like to help children develop. You will learn about Safeguarding, the EYFS, First Aid to name a few things.
Closing date: 12 Jun 2023
Apprentices are required to be as flexible as possible to meet the needs of the business. The average working week will be between 30-40 hours, Monday to Friday. Shifts TBC
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
13 Jun 2023
10 Mar 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Providing challenging and stimulating activities for all children appropriately.
- Supporting children’s learning and development, including supporting planning and observations.
- Preparing and maintaining the environment and resources for the children.
- Preparation of food for breakfast, snack and afternoon tea.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will be supported by an assessor throughout your apprenticeship. As you progress through your apprenticeship your duties and responsibilities will alter as you develop the skills for a successful career in childcare
- Your classroom days will be based in central Birmingham taking place once a week for the first 13 weeks.
- You will gain an NVQ Level 2 Early Years Practitioner qualification with a view to continuing onto a Level 3 Early Years Educator qualification.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
During this apprenticeship in childcare, you will have access to excellent training and development opportunities within the role, with the potential to progress on the Advanced Diploma, Level 3 Early Years Educator Apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 or C) Essential
About the employer
HAPPY FACES STOURBRIDGE LTD
THE OLD CHILDRENS LIBRARY
LEAPING MAN LEARNING LIMITED
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.