Customer Support Assistant Apprentice M W (POLYMER PRODUCTS) LTD
The ideal candidate will have attention to detail, with an excellent aptitude for customer service skills. Confident in their ability to build rapport with a variety of audiences both virtually and face-to-face, with the ability to support a varied workload and conflicting deadlines and good attention to detail.
Closing date: 06 Apr 2023
Monday – Thursday: 8:30am – 5:00pm, Friday: 8:30am – 3:45pm with 30 minutes lunch every day.
Total hours per week: 38.45
Possible start date
07 Apr 2023
07 Mar 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The role will be varied, covering a whole spectrum of activities from general customer service and administrative support, research, events, social media, client development and many, many more.
Driving licence and own transport are beneficial/ideal due to our location, bus routes are not always reliable in the area we are located.
Specific tasks and training will include (but are not limited to)
- General administration and office support duties.
- Reception duties - greeting customers / phone calls / emails.
- Responding to customer enquiries
- Sales order and purchase order processing on sage
- Generation of reports to support finance
- Production administration, stock data, and labelling.
- Crafting personalised communications
- Supporting social media engagement
- Reaching out to b2b prospects by email, LinkedIn and other digital channels
- Ensure accurate recording of sales and business activity through Saleforce
- Keep on top of market conditions and developments that may represent growth opportunities and/or requirements to maintain and strengthen MW Polymers position
- Carry out ad-hoc duties or projects as may be required for business purposes
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
In addition to gaining practical experience in the role, you will also attain an NVQ Level 2 Customer Service which will help start your career and give you an insight into the businesses processes and procedures. Our training is all complete remotely via teams with a development coach who will be available for support 24/7. You receive 20% off the job training during this Apprenticeship which is included in your weekly working hours.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Permanent position in customer service/ admin role
- Progression routes within the business
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
M W (POLYMER PRODUCTS) LTD
DUFFIELD ROAD INDUSTRIAL ESTATE
DERBY BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.