Apprentice Lettings Negotiator WILSON AND NICOL PROPERTIES LIMITED
An excellent opportunity for an outgoing individual to start a career in property management. You will be part of a busy organisation and become an integral part of the lettings team and strive to start a progressive career in the sector. Creating and sustaining successful tenancies in the private and social rented housing sectors. You will hold a full UK driving licence and have your own vehicle to use for business purposes.
Closing date: 16 Apr 2023
Monday to Saturday with a day off during the week in lieu of working Saturday Weekday hours: 9am - 6pm - 1 hour lunch Saturday: 9am - 5pm 1 hour lunch total hours = 39 Total hours per week: 39.00
Total hours per week: 39.0
Possible start date
24 Apr 2023
07 Mar 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
An excellent opportunity for an outgoing individual to assist in the running of lettings at this organisation. Be part of a busy organisation and become an integral part of the lettings team.
- Assist with the running of the front office dealing with face to face, telephone and e-mail enquiries
- Assist with the management of the applicant database; ensuring regular contact is made with all prospective tenants
- Register applicants and match applicants to properties
- Arrange and attend viewings
- Liaise and negotiate offers between landlords and tenants
- Canvassing/leafleting to seek new business opportunities including targeting competitors
- Maximise board presence and promote brand awareness always
- Observe tenants' application work through the process
- Training to ensure all tenancies commence in line with legislation and APS guidelines
- Training to ensure offers are accepted, all terms agreed and application forms are completed in full by prospective tenants
- Training how to process completed application forms
- Training in the complete referencing process
- Training in the process of new landlord and tenant insurance policies
- Arrange inventories, gas safety certificates, property inspections and maintenance repairs
- Update window displays and WN website with property details
- General administration duties
- Correctly record all messages, viewings and appointments
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with landlords and tenants
- Demonstrate high standards of professionalism and provide a first-class level of customer service at all times
- Attend all meetings and training courses as required by your Line Manager
- From time to time perform duties outside of this job description reasonably requested
- Training in negotiating and closing deals
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Upon successful completion of the End Point Assessment, you will be awarded with CIH Level 3 Housing Property Management which will have ARLA associateship.
Training will be remote over Teams and you can expect up to 3 sessions per month minimum, duration of 1-2 hours for each session.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
A permanent position may be available for the right candidate, but this is not guaranteed.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
A Level or equivalent Any (Grade E grade or above) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
WILSON AND NICOL PROPERTIES LIMITED
148 HUTTON ROAD
CROWN VOCATIONAL TRAINING LIMITED
Housing and property management
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.