Technical Support Apprentice ITOUCH VISION LTD
This is a great opportunity to develop skills, knowledge and experience in a medium sized company that is growing year on year and which is continually creating new opportunities and roles for its UK and offshore based teams. This Apprenticeship, will allow you to start your career in an industry that is constantly evolving.
Closing date: 07 Apr 2023
Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 5.00pm
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
10 Apr 2023
06 Mar 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
As a Technical support Apprentice, you will help onboard new customers to the platform and support existing customers with day to day technical queries and system configuration issues. Should you be unable to support customers, you will refer to 2nd line technical developers who will support you in resolving these issues, but importantly it will be you who resolves these issues and liaises back to the customer.
To undertake this role, you need to be responsive to customer enquiries and work as part of a small team of other support professionals as well as technical account managers.
Assisting customers is usually carried out via telephone or web ex conference, however there may be occasions when you are asked to go onsite (to customer offices) with Directors and technical account managers to support development activity.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To deal with day to day support and technical queries from customers
- To manage systematically elements of the system to ensure that it is functioning correctly and as expected by the customer
- To configure the system for new customers to enable them to get started with the platform
- To manage and support system integrations and trouble shoot integration failures to ensure that optimum performance is maintained
- To support the testing of new releases and new products to ensure that they work efficiently and correctly
- To review the stable of products during everyday work and offer suggestions for improvements and enhancements
- Respond to enhancement opportunities with customers that are chargeable
- To support in other areas of the business when called upon
- Ability to work remotely if necessary and with minimal supervision
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
IT Solutions Technician Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard:
Apprenticeship training will be delivered remotely via live Zoom sessions froom Althaus Digital (employment will be on-site face-to-face with the employer)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- The successful apprentice will have the opportunity to gain a full time position with the employer
- Althaus will also proide information, advice and guidance regarding progression if required
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Mathematics (Grade A*/9 - C/4 (or equivalent)) Essential
About the employer
ITOUCH VISION LTD
6th Floor - Salisbury House
29 Finsbury Circus
ALTHAUS DIGITAL LIMITED
IT solutions technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.