Service Advisor Apprentice TRENTON (HULL) LIMITED
This is an outstanding opportunity for someone who is keen and motivated to learn and progress and in fulfilling career in a well-recognised company that prides itself on customer service. You will be supported with excellent training throughout the apprenticeship. You will deal with routine enquiries and visitors face to face and over the phone.
Closing date: 24 Mar 2023
Pay reviewed regularly.
Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5:00pm.
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
27 Mar 2023
05 Mar 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The main responsibilities are:
- To deal with routine enquiries and visitors face to face and over the phone
- To work under the instruction of the line manager to develop an understanding of the service area and job role
- Invoicing customers
- Filing of sensitive information
Speaking with customers in regard to servicing and MOT's that are due
- To use the CRM systems to ensure efficiency and professionalism when booking services in
- Responding to emails customers and suppliers
- Being the first point of contact when customers come in to the showroom
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Hull College will deliver the Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard.
Plus Functional Skills in maths and English if required.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
On successful completion of the apprenticeship there will be the opportunity to progress on to the Customer Service Specialist Level 3 and a full-time position available for the right candidate to grow within the organisation.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
TRENTON (HULL) LIMITED
Trenton Nissan Grimsby
Hewitts Business Park,
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.