Nursery Apprenticeship BRIGHT LITTLE STARS STANMORE LIMITED
Bright Little Stars Nursery in Stanmore are looking for Apprentices to join their friendly team, full training will be given so no experience necessary. All they ask is that you have a passion for working with children.
Closing date: 28 Jun 2023
Workplace pension with employer contribution of up to 3% Employee assistance programme Staff childcare discount and salary sacrifice scheme for parental staff Three complementary team building activities and parties a year!
Monday to Friday 8 hour shifts
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
29 Jun 2023
03 Mar 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To undertake a developmental programme leading to an Early Years Qualification as part of an apprenticeship which is achieved within the given timescale
- To actively participate in your own development plan working through the qualification with the qualification provider and with the nursery setting too
- To undertake induction training in the nursery with a named mentor
- To keep your mentor informed of your progress and to raise any concerns or issues with them
- To support the nursery staff to observe, plan and maintain accurate children’s records
- To develop a sound understanding of Safeguarding Policies
- Undertake a shared responsibility for the care of children, health, safety and cleanliness throughout the nursery
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Early Years Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard
Functional Skills English and Maths if required
The Childcare Company is an Ofsted ‘Grade 2 Good’ established leading National training provider delivering high quality apprenticeships in partnership with childcare employers to support the development and growth of our workforce.
The Childcare Company is dedicated that each apprentice has the best possible learning journey, by providing training that develops the apprentice’s workplace skills, knowledge and personal development (behaviours) that will have a positive impact on them, in their workplace and in the wider society and most importantly sets a solid foundation to progress in their chosen career path.
Training is delivered through blended learning. Supported by one our sector specialist tutors the tutor will deliver teaching sessions using a variety of methods including; face to face, Skype, virtual classroom, face time and telephone and additionally provide support and motivation. Working in partnership with the employer, apprentices will be provided with ‘on the job’ and ‘off the job’ training during their paid working hours.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Opportunity to be a permanent member of staff if a position is open
Opportunity to enrol onto Level 3 Early Years Educator apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A* - C or 4 - 9) Desired
About the employer
BRIGHT LITTLE STARS STANMORE LIMITED
STANMORE INNOVATION AND BUSINESS CE
THE CHILD CARE COMPANY (OLD WINDSOR) LIMITED
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.