Customer Service Apprenticeship ADS WINDOWS AND DOORS LTD
The role of a customer service practitioner is to deliver high quality products and services to the customers of their organisation. As an apprentice your core responsibility will be to provide a high-quality service to customers which will be delivered from the workplace, digitally, or through going out into the customer’s own locality.
Closing date: 24 Mar 2023
Will be agreed with employer prior to commencing apprenticeship.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm, however, this will be agreed with the employer prior to commencing apprenticeship.
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
26 Mar 2023
03 Mar 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Your core responsibility will be to provide a high-quality service to customers which will be delivered from the workplace, digitally, or through going out into the customer’s own locality.
- Understand the different needs and priorities of your customers and the best way to manage their expectations, recognising and knowing how to adapt style to be highly effective.
- Know the purpose of the business and what ‘brand promise' means
- Know your organisation’s core values and how they link to the service culture.
- Understand your role and responsibility within your organisation and the impact of your actions on others.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The Apprentice will be enrolled onto a Level 2 Customer Service Apprenticeship and Greenlight Training Ltd will be the Apprenticeship training provider.
The Apprentice will need to attend the Greenlight Training centre in Plymouth for 3 consecutive days per month.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
We would like to work with all of our apprentices after they have completed and passed their Apprenticeship. We would look to take the apprentice on as a sub-contractor.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 1-9) Desired
About the employer
ADS WINDOWS AND DOORS LTD
STOWFORD BUSINESS PARK
GREENLIGHT TRAINING LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.