Apprentice Bookings Coordinator THEAWORLDUK CIC
As a valued member of our team, the Apprentice Bookings Coordinator will be trained, supported, and developed. You will enjoy working within a highly professional team and the satisfaction that their input will make a real contribution to the Autistic community. Organise and plan the van drivers’ route - daily, plus much more.
Closing date: 21 Apr 2023
• OnDemand GP • Semi-Flexible working days • Discounts on everything from groceries and shopping through • Amazing discounts of up to 60% on your garage bills at Halfords • Uniform • Pension contributions • Employee assistance programme
Your days and hours of work will be based on a rotating schedule and you will work 5-days a week. This will be discussed at interview.
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
01 May 2023
03 Mar 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The Bookings Coordinator's responsibilities and duties are outlined in the key areas below:
- To book customer collections in for their donated items to be collected via Facebook and Telephone requests
- To organise and plan the van drivers’ route - daily
- To respond to Facebook comments in relation to collections
- To post on the Collections Facebook page - daily
- To provide the MD’s with a weekly report
- To provide the MD’s with a monthly report
- To lead the Collections Team (Van Driver’s)
- To be responsible for the Van Driver’s schedule including annual leave
- To assist with the marketing departments to create content which will promote Collections
- To find new ways of bringing in donations i.e., Facebook Marketplace
- To actively post on Facebook Marketplace and search for items on Gumtree
- To liaise with big companies via LinkedIn for stock (Boohoo)
- Assist with increasing brand awareness, site traffic and engagement via innovative content
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard, which includes:
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
- Excellent work experience
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full-time employment prospects for the right apprentice upon completion of apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
1 CITY APPROACH
SALFORD CITY COLLEGE
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.