Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship Level 2 - Excellent career progression available ASPIRE PEOPLE LIMITED
Aspire People are looking for outgoing, confident and career driven individuals to join their team as an apprentice Resourcer. If you are good at developing and maintaining relationships with people, confident on the phone and are looking for an excellent career pathway then this may be the role for you.
Closing date: 28 Mar 2023
Salary will be reviewed at 6 months and increased to £16,000 PA if you are performing well within the role.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday to Friday – 8:00- 4:30
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
29 Mar 2023
03 Mar 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Using a variety of online tools and technology including Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Use of online platforms to source applicants for vacancies
- Telephone screening candidates to establish if they are either suited to a role or looking for opportunities.
- Developing job and personal specifications, preparing job advertisements
- Shortlist candidates on the telephone initially to determine suitability
- Completing competency tests and assisting new starters with registration documentation also arranging induction and training
- Interviewing candidates
- Liaising with different departments including payroll to ensure payroll accuracy
- Maintaining customer focussed attitude towards duties and responsibilities to ensure the needs of clients are identified and met
- Answering incoming calls and inputting information onto company database
- Booking in candidates for interviews at different companies
- Working towards KPI's
- Building a good working relationship with colleagues
- Supporting the business, where required
- Future potential of sales calls to be made (training given)
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Recruitment Resourcer level 2 NVQ & Certificate
- Level 2 Certificate in Recruitment Resourcing
- Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Recruitment Resourcing
- End Point Assessment
- Math's and English functional skills if required which will be delivered via online training sessions for 1 hour per week.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Progression onto a Level 3 Recruitment Consultant Apprenticeship or a Full time position may be offered upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
ASPIRE PEOPLE LIMITED
Peterborough Business Park,
JUNIPER TRAINING LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.