Business Administrator Apprenticeship RILMAC INSULATION LIMITED
The role involves the apprentice working in an exciting busy office environment. This will be working alongside the operational team for the company. Duties include opening and reading mail and taking relevant actions where appropriate and general typing and administrative tasks, to name a few. This is a fantastic opportunity.
Closing date: 30 May 2023
From 1 April 2023, the National Minimum Wage for apprentices is £5.28 an hour.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday to Friday between 09:00 to 17:00. Office hours to be agreed
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
01 Jun 2023
06 Mar 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- General Support
- Provide day to day support to the team to include general administration
- Provide support in accurately maintaining the company CRM system completing visit reports on behalf of the team
- Attend events to promote the services of the Rilmac Group of Companies
- Support the administrative team to meet their targets
- Provide administrative support for the completion of job packs and Documents
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard:
- The qualification you will get at the end of the apprentice will be a level 3 NVQ, the training will be at our office's in Lincoln as 20% i.e. one day a week supported by the learnig provider
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Lead to a permanent position – we encourage progression within the Rilmac Group of companies
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C or 4**) Essential
Other English (Grade Functional Skills level 2) Essential
Other Maths (Grade Functional Skills level 2) Essential
About the employer
RILMAC INSULATION LIMITED
Ashton Gate, Ashton Road
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.