Client Services Administrator Apprentice SANO PHYSIOTHERAPY LIMITED
This role is based at the Sano Physiotherapy Ltd Head Office in Pudsey, Leeds. You will assist the company in providing leading Physiotherapy and Allied Health Professional services to a national database of medico-legal companies, local and national businesses, self-referring clients, public sector organisations across our 35 sites in the UK.
Closing date: 18 Jun 2023
Monday to Friday 08:30-16:30, 10:00-18:30 to be worked twice weekly This equates to working 8 hours per day with a half hour lunch.
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
26 Jun 2023
07 Mar 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The role will involve:
- Managing shared inboxes with a team of colleagues and taking responsibility for resolving queries
- Accepting inbound calls from customers and patients
- Making outgoing calls to customers and patients to book Physio appointments.
- Creating new client files, quality assuring reports
- Ensuring that all contacts are dealt with positively and promptly, ensuring that information is processed and communicated and that, where required, calls are properly followed up and fully resolved.
- Guaranteeing that suppliers are given accurate information and communicating with the company’s physiotherapists to ensure the highest possible standard of service.
- Inputting patient details accurately into our practice management software
- Other administrative/customer service duties as and when required under the direction of the Operations and Administrative Managers
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Apprenticeship Qualification: Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship
Mode of delivery: Delivered in the work place with weekly day release at Leeds City College Printworks Campus, Leeds.
- You will gain knowledge, understanding and skills on the job.
- An assessor from Leeds City College will visit you on a regular basis to complete your college work.
- Units of study:
- Understanding the organisation
- Meeting regulations and legislation
- Systems and resources
- Product and service knowledge
- Influencing skills
- Personal organisation
- Dealing with customer conflict and challenge
- Developing self
- Being open to feedback
- Team working
- Functional Skills qualifications:
- Level 1 Functional Skill in English
- Level 1 Functional Skill in Maths
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There is scope once the apprentice has completed the apprenticeship to continue with employment and depending on role and responsibilities, progress onto a higher level apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4 or above) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
SANO PHYSIOTHERAPY LIMITED
Sano Physiotherapy, Floor one
Kingswood House, Richardshaw Lane
LUMINATE EDUCATION GROUP
Leeds City College
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.