Recruitment Consultant Apprentice CAPILAUX LTD
A recruitment consultant’s role is to identify and secure job opportunities within client organisations. They attract candidates and successfully place them in those jobs in return for a fee. A recruitment consultant may focus on the supply of flexible workers, permanent placements or a combination of both.
Closing date: 01 Jul 2023
Monday to Friday - 5 days. Hours per day: 8.5. Shift Patterns: same each week. Working hours TBC
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
01 Sep 2023
06 Mar 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
As a recruitment consultant you will be:
- Sourcing suitable candidates for client placements
- Building relationships with both clients and candidates
- Developing new business for the company
As a recruitment consultant you will use different platforms and resources to source and successfully place candidates for client placements. In doing so you will:
- Develop a good understanding of the industry and all the relevant rules and regulations in order to find the best suited candidates for the job
- Build solid relationships with both clients and candidates
- Brief candidates about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job
- Prepare CV’s and correspondence to forward to clients regarding suitable candidates
- Organise interviews
- Inform candidates about the results of interviews
- Negotiate pay and salary rates and finalise arrangements between clients and candidates
- As well as sourcing candidates for existing clients, you will proactively develop new business for the company, making sales calls to potential clients.
*We take our safeguarding responsibilities seriously and successful appointment to this role will depend on the results of relevant checks.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The apprentice upon completion will attain the following qualification:
- Level 3 Recruitment Consultant Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
The training will be delivered by Business Plus at Fareham College, an Ofsted Outstanding College. Your training will be delivered at your place of work and virtually. The schedule of this training is to be confirmed.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Recruitment Executive
- Recruitment Consultant
- Senior Recruitment Consultant
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.