Early Years Educator Level 3 Apprentice THE STARS CHILDCARE GROUP LIMITED
The role of an early years' educator is to ensure that all children receive the highest quality of care and learning and are provided with planned and stimulating play experiences which meet their individual needs and interests within an enabling environment. Partnering with Nescot College you will receive fantastic support and training.
Closing date: 31 Mar 2023
£8 per hour
4.5 days per week over Monday to Friday. Shifts dependant on opening hours and will fit around College requirements.
Total hours per week: 36.0
Possible start date
17 Apr 2023
02 Mar 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To assist in ensuring that all children attending the setting are kept safe and receive rich and stimulating play experiences appropriate to their age and stage of development
- To assist in the daily running of the room, keeping it safe, clean and tidy
- To respond to children’s care needs and support them when they need comfort or reassurance
- To ensure that all statutory requirements of the Early Years Foundation Stage are adhered to at all times, including the safeguarding and welfare requirements
- To keep your knowledge of safeguarding, including wider safeguarding issues up to date and secure
- Have an understanding of the Statutory Framework of the Early Years Foundation Stage, especially the prime and specific areas of learning and development
- To develop strong partnerships with parents/carers
- To work as a team and support other practitioners when necessary
- To carry out any tasks delegated to you by the room leader/deputy/manager
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Nescot College, Ewell, Epsom, Surrey, KT17 3DS
- Onsite training takes place at Nescot College every other Friday
- Early Years Educator Level 3 Apprenticeship
- Apprentices must successfully complete a first aid qualification in line with the requirements of the EYFS Framework
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Typical job roles are nursery nurse, playworker, childminder, teaching assistant, educational support assistant.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C or higher) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
THE STARS CHILDCARE GROUP LIMITED
52 LYNWOOD DRIVE
NORTH EAST SURREY COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY (NESCOT)
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.