Business Administration apprentice HARPER JAMES LIMITED
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Business and Operations applicant to join our Operations Team based onsite at our Birmingham office on a full-time basis. You will be working closely with our Operations Manager supporting on a wide variety of tasks but also learning about all aspects of operations within a fast growing law firm.
Closing date: 28 Mar 2023
Monday – Friday 9am – 5.30pm
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
29 Mar 2023
02 Mar 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
You will be responsible for the smooth operational running of the Head Office, reporting into the Operations Manager and working closely with the CEO, the Legal Services Director, the Corporate Services Director and the Heads of departments to provide a comprehensive and confidential support service in a growing fast paced modern legal practice.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, tech savvy candidate with excellent attention to detail and organisation skills to assist our team with a variety of support and other day to day duties, including:-
- Ensuring that the office runs smoothly and supporting all ops needs of the team.
- Reception duties including call answering, greeting visitors, arranging refreshments, ensuring meeting rooms are kept clean and tidy.
- Facilities management for the Birmingham and Sheffield sites, including management of post, call answering service, organising couriers and absence cover for the Operations team.
- Admin support for CEO and Senior Management Team including diary management, booking meetings, travel and accommodation.
- Organising staff events such as the Xmas and Summer parties.
- Assisting directors, acting as a point of contact and liaising with key stakeholders.
- Producing reports, presentations and managing data, ensuring correct information is inputted and attention to detail.
- Arranging meetings and events, including finding locations, refreshments, drafting agendas, sending invites, producing meeting materials and minute taking.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Business Administrator Level 3
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possibility of permanent position for suitable and right candidate.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
HARPER JAMES LIMITED
Floor 5 Cavendish House
39-41 Waterloo Street
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.