Level 2 Early Years Practitioner Apprentice BOYS AND GIRLS NURSERY (STANMORE) LTD
We are seeking an apprentice to join our team, learn about the role of caring for young children and develop within our team to provide a safe and rich learning environment for the children. Ensuring the nursery runs smoothly whilst working as part of a team and using your ideas to provide a fun environment for the children in your care
Closing date: 28 Jun 2023
£10,004.80 to £19,760.00
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday - Friday. 8.00am - 4.00pm. No evenings or weekends.
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
29 Jun 2023
01 Mar 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Looking after babies from 3 months up to pre-school who are almost 5
- Completing written observations and progress reviews to share with the children’s families and any agencies we are working with
- Planning and implementing activities to progress children’s learning
- Following and implementing all inclusion, safeguarding and health and safety policies and procedures
- Using your excellent communication skills to welcome everyone that comes into our nursery and build strong relationships with our parents, children and team
- Singing, dancing, story-telling and having lots of fun
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Successful applicants will train towards a Level 2 in Early Years through a combination of on the job training and off the job study time which can be completed at home or in nursery on our PC
You will achieve a 'Level 2 Early Years Practitioner qualification' and 'First Aid'
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- We are a family-run Nursery that offers the very best care for babies and young children, and provides our team members with excellent terms, benefits and career progression in a friendly and welcoming environment! Once qualified your career can be in a nursery or a pathway to teaching, social work or midwifery
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
BOYS AND GIRLS NURSERY (STANMORE) LTD
57-65 THE BROADWAY
THE CHILD CARE COMPANY (OLD WINDSOR) LIMITED
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.