Digital Marketing Apprentice (Culverdocs) CULVERTECH LTD
This role will join a small team at Culverdocs on a broad range of services, both internally and offered to our customers. You will share responsibilities for the various elements and be hands-on with all aspects of marketing within the business, from SEO, producing blogs/articles through to analysis of Google Ads campaigns.
Closing date: 27 Mar 2023
Salary £16,000 – £20,000
Days and shifts to be confirmed.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
06 Apr 2023
27 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Working closely with the team on marketing and email campaigns.
- Optimising the website in regard to SEO and Google Ads, keyword research etc., and maintaining and adapting the respective copy to continually improve those areas.
- Manage and grow the social media platforms, including responding to queries, look at new areas and ways to promote the business.
- Measure and evaluate the success of each campaign and propose new campaigns accordingly.
- Conduct market research for new features, write blog/content around topics for marketing via the applicable channels.
- Responding to inbound sales queries, including taking part in calls to fully understand the offering and areas which can be improved in the future.
- Reviewing Google Ads campaigns managed on behalf of our customers, identifying improvements, and producing reports on a monthly basis.
- Opportunities (if interested) to grow and learn new skills throughout the business, further developing skills.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer, with training in how to:
- Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels including your website and social media.
- Execute multi-channel digital campaigns using online platforms.
- Monitor and evaluate channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools.
- Adopt a test and learn approach to digital marketing activities, making recommendations for improvement.
Typical qualifications for this standard include:
- Google Analytics IQ
- CIM (CIM level 4 award in Digital Marketing) CIW – Data Analytics
- CIW – Social Media
- Dot Native
- Google Squared
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
Park House ,Church Place
ESTIO TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.