Business Administrator and Project Coordinator Apprentice HEALTHCARE COMPUTING LTD
APPLY NOW! This is a fantastic position for an enthusiastic apprentice looking to learn all aspects of Project Coordinating and Business Administration. You will provide admin support for the Project Managers. You’ll become an important team member, and this is a great opportunity to start your career!
Closing date: 24 Apr 2023
Monday - Friday between 8.30am/9am-4.30pm/5pm Lunch would be either 30 minutes or an hour
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
25 Apr 2023
27 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Provide admin support for the Project Managers.
- Work to deadlines.
- Organise deliveries of equipment to sites.
- Update information in project tracking sheets.
- Manage day to day project resource activities.
- Capture and record project issues.
- Manage changes and requests from customers.
- Create quotations and manage billing activities.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator Standard, which includes:
- Modules covering Skills, Knowledge, and Behaviours in Business.
- You'll have a personal tutor to guide you through your training.
- You will attend 1:1 sessions with your tutor every 2/3 weeks.
- End Point Assessment (online).
- Occasional group classes with other learners.
- Functional Skills Level 2 in maths & English if required.
- Business Administrator Certificate from IFATE and City & Guilds.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There is the potential of a full-time administration position at the end of the apprenticeship. It would probably be banded somewhere between £23-25k per annum. We have lots of different career progression within the company with different teams, we have a full back office team including finance, operations, sales and marketing as well as a IT, projects and technical team.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-D or 9-3) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
HEALTHCARE COMPUTING LTD
Unit 4A, G P Centre
BOOM TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.