Level 3 - Childcare Apprenticeship LITTLE FINGERS MONTESSORI NURSERY LTD
Working in a Childcare setting with children ranging from ages 0 - 5. You will be working towards an Advanced Diploma Early Years. Your apprenticeship will last for 13 months. This Apprenticeship requires dedication, commitment & punctuality for you to be successful. This Apprenticeship will open doors to a variety of future roles & career paths.
Closing date: 16 May 2023
Apprentices are required to be flexible to meet the needs of the business, and punctuality is key. Working as part of a team and using own initiative are essential. The average working week will be 30 hours, Monday - Friday, shifts TBC.
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
20 May 2023
24 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Supporting the development of the childcare provision
- Providing an excellent range of activities that ensures the child learns whilst having fun
- Assisting in meeting OFSTED requirements
- Being a team player
- Providing challenging and stimulating activities for children appropriately
- Responsibility for equal opportunity in delivery
- Supporting children’s learning and development
- Supporting children’s self-help needs
- Being creative and enthusiastic
- Following Safeguarding rules and regulations
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 - Advanced Diploma Early Years Educator.
Your apprenticeship will last for 13 months. You will be supported by an assessor throughout your apprenticeship, as well as a mentor within the nursery. Apprentices must successfully evidence a First Aid qualification approved by EYFS.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Developing into a Level 3 practitioner, with the potential of a position upon successful completion. Other prospects could include applying for:
- Room Leader Positions
- Possible Management training
- Springboard into Primary Education
- Paediatric nursing
- Continuous development in current nursery setting
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4 and above) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
LITTLE FINGERS MONTESSORI NURSERY LTD
208 BARRY ROAD
020 3137 1470
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.