Customer Service Apprentice ACORN MOBILITY SERVICES LTD.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join Acorn Mobility Services to work as part of a team to provide customer service support across the business. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
Closing date: 30 Apr 2023
Monday- Friday 8:00AM -17:00PM (one day at college).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
06 May 2023
07 Mar 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Answering calls regarding breakdowns and service issues in a courteous manner and offering a high level of customer service
- Resolving minor technical problems over the phone and if unable to resolve, allocate effectively for a Service Engineer to attend
- Scheduling Service Engineers to attend breakdowns and Services
- Plan Engineers routes effectively for the following day and foreseeable future
- Dealing with minor complaints and being aware when complaints need to be escalated to a supervisor
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
We will coach and develop the apprentice in their job role and support them in gathering the required evidence for the apprenticeship standard. We will carry out both curriculum and pastoral care. We will carry out the skills development workshop days on day release at college. We will oversee the teaching and learning around the knowledge, behaviours and skills elements of the qualifications, outlined below. We will manage the apprentice’s OneFile account ensuring targets, milestones and deadlines are achieved.
Mode of delivery: Training, observations and assessments carried out in the workplace. An assessor will visit the place of work every 6-8 weeks.
Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard at Level 2
- Support and engage with different parts of the organisation.
- Interacting with internal or external customers.
- Supporting functional areas.
- Working across teams.
- Resolving issues as requested.
Personal and People Development
- Working on your own as well as part of a team, seeking help and guidance when you are not sure.
Health, Safety and Security
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment.
- Adhering to legislations appropriate to the industry.
Equality and Diversity
- Follow the principles of equality, diversity and inclusion.
Functional Skills Qualification
- Level 1 Functional Skills in English.
- Level 1 Functional Skills in Maths.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential full time employment after successfully completing the apprenticeship.
After the apprenticeship and if you have successfully secured a position we have potential progression career opportunities through Acorn Behaviours: depending on attendance, disciplines, personal development reviews, product knowledge, and overall attitude.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C/9-4) Essential
About the employer
ACORN MOBILITY SERVICES LTD.
Telecom House Millennium
Business Park Station Road
LUMINATE EDUCATION GROUP
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.