Apprentice Admin Assistant ADOPSTAR LTD
Through Babington, we are looking for someone to join our team as an Apprentice Admin Assistant. We are looking for someone who is hard working, keen to learn, organised, punctual, team player and performs well under pressure. You need to be able to be able to handle confidential information and pay great attention to detail.
Closing date: 28 Mar 2023
plus bonus scheme after settling in 3 month period
Monday – Friday 8 hours a day starting between 8-10am on flexi hours. As long as you take your age appropriate lunch break and work your 8 hours you can leave. During the first week your hours will be 9am-5pm with a 30 min lunch break
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
01 Apr 2023
27 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
We are a friendly, relaxed but motivated team who work alongside each other on a daily basis to get the work done. We are looking for someone to join our work force who will be working closely alongside another member of the team to offer administrative support and share the work load to ensure the office runs efficiently.
Some of the duties which you will be completing are as followed:
- Devising and maintaining office systems, data management and filing (online and paper-based);
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests and handling them when appropriate;
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- Dealing with general admin including incoming email, post, corresponding on behalf of the Director;
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- Carrying out specific projects and research, presenting findings;
- Use a range of software, including email, spreadsheets and databases, to ensure the efficient running of the office
- Develop and implement new administrative systems, such as record management
- Maintain supplies of stationery and equipment
- Maintain the condition of the office and arrange for necessary repairs
- Organise and typing the agenda and taking minutes
- Write reports for senior management and producing documents
- Review and update health and safety policies and ensure they're observed
- Check that data protection laws are being adhered to in relation to the storage of data
- Arrange regular testing for electrical equipment and safety devices
- Attend conferences and training
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Business Administrator Level 3 training via Babington
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Once you complete your apprenticeship, we would look to retain you as an Admin Assistant which could move in the direction of accounts / HR / PA type of work
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.