Customer Success Apprentice (Technical) RUBITEK SOLUTIONS LIMITED
You'll work as part of a close team to support new and existing customers to use our products and services. Using a range of digital systems (e.g. a ticketing system, online chat and a knowledge base) you will triage, prioritise and allocate support requests to relevant experts, respond to user requests and provide support and training and be able to manage multiple priorities and support the needs of your colleagues.
Closing date: 31 Mar 2023
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
28 Apr 2023
01 Mar 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
In your role as our next amazing customer success apprentice, you'll need to be able to:
- Talk and communicate confidently to our customers about our solutions and products (don't worry, we'll teach you about what we do)
- Provide technical support and training - via online chat, over the phone, and in person through demos, webinars, and attendance at meetings and events (so you'll need confidence)
- Build strong relationships (we're looking for someone who thrives on interaction)
- Be able to manage multiple priorities and support the needs of your colleagues (in a small company, your role will encompass many aspects of what we do)
- Pay close attention to detail and demonstrate a high standard of proficiency in English (we, and our customers, expect high quality when it comes to our communications)
- Quickly build rapport in written email and messages
- Be comfortable working towards goals, deadlines and targets
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Over the course of your apprenticeship, you will be working towards the Level 3 IT Technical Salesperson Apprenticeship. You will attend training online and complete a range of projects that demonstrate the acquired knowledge, skills and behaviours required to achieve qualification.
Level 2 English and maths will need to be achieved, if not already, prior to taking the end point assessment.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There are opportunities for you to progress into one or more management roles once qualified and this could be in either sales, or customer support.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
RUBITEK SOLUTIONS LIMITED
About disability confident
42 Coventry Road
INVOLVE SELECTION LIMITED
IT technical salesperson
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.