Apprentice Customer Service Advisor Leisure Outlet
As an apprentice customer service advisor, you will be the first point of contact for customers. you’ll be responsible for positively representing the business, engaging via telephone and email, providing advice and support on products, updates on orders and liaising with couriers. You will gain a Level 3 Customer Service Specialist via Babington.
Closing date: 28 Mar 2023
Monday- Friday, 9:00am -5:30pm with the occasional Saturday shift to support at show weekends and events.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
03 Apr 2023
23 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Leisure Outlet, based in Attenborough, are an online retailer specialising in the Outdoor Leisure Industry. Due to the success and growth of our business, we’re now looking to expand our customer service department.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working individual with a passion for delivering a high standard of customer service
Duties will include:
- Dealing with customers via telephone, e-mail and live chat.
- Answer queries and deal effectively with complaints.
- Perform a wide range of administrative tasks to support smooth running of business.
- Provide advice to customers on the products we sell, to enable a smooth sale - keeping your knowledge upto date.
- Take payments and order details over the phone and face to face
- Provide support at our shows and events to showcase our products.
- Share experiences with the team to enable continuous improvement within the business.
If your passionate about people and about customer service and are excited by the prospect of learning new skills and working towards your own professional development.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 customer service specialist delivered via virtual learning platform.
- 121 skills coach support
- End point assessment support and guidance.
- Functional Skills level 2 in Maths and English if required.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
We’ve previously had three employees start on an apprentiship scheme who’ve progressed, all three of whom stayed with the business for over five years- some went on to fill supervisory roles.We are a small business and offer opportunities for employees to learn and support in other departments to increase knowledge and skill sets.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
ELDON ROAD TRADING ESTATE
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Customer service specialist
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.