Maintenance Apprentice NORTHUMBRIAN FINE FOODS LTD
The apprentice will be learning how to become a multi-skilled maintenance technician. The maintenance apprentice will learn how to respond to breakdowns of all production equipment and their controls to deliver minimal down time using safe working practises.
Closing date: 30 Mar 2023
Monday - Friday / 8.30 - 4.30pm
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
06 Apr 2023
01 Mar 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The apprentice will be learning how to become a multi-skilled maintenance technician.
The maintenance apprentice will:
- Learn how to respond to breakdowns of all production equipment and their controls to deliver minimal down time using safe working practices
- Learn how to fix mechanical and electrical systems and components on the shop floor
- Learn how to contribute to all preventative maintenance completion projects.
- Learn how to use mechanical and electrical tools and equipment to ensure that the poroductio0n line is running
- Undertake any other work as directed by their line manager/group leader in connection with their job as may be requested
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Maintenance and operations engineering technician level 3 apprenticeship standard
The apprentice will work towards a maintenance and operations engineering technician apprenticeship. The candidate will also sit an end point assessment.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full time position upon completion of apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent English Language or English Literature (Grade 4/C or above) Essential
About the employer
NORTHUMBRIAN FINE FOODS LTD
Team Valley Trading Estate
TDR TRAINING LIMITED
Maintenance and operations engineering technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.