Business Administration Resourcer Apprentice NSTR LIMITED
We have an exciting opportunity, with an immediate start, for a highly motivated, enthusiastic apprentice who is keen to learn, to join our small friendly team as an administrator, working alongside our recruitment consultants to support the administration function. Full training and mentoring will be given, whilst working towards a L3 BA.
Closing date: today
Varied shifts to be discussed at interview, but will be between the hours of 7.30am & 6.00pm with some flexibility.
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
03 Apr 2023
23 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
As a Resourcer, it will be your job to support the recruitment consultants with certain tasks. This includes candidate name gathering, interviewing, market mapping, candidate management, database maintenance and other ad hoc tasks. You will be liaising with a range of people, getting as much information as possible to make the perfect match. In addition to office-based work we occasionally require resourcers to attend networking events (either organised by NSTR or external parties).
- Sourcing and selecting candidates
- Networking and advertising to potential candidates
- Identifying skills to match appropriately with vacancies
- Negotiating contracts and new starter packs
- Dealing with general queries relating to contracts, pay, logistics etc
- Updating CRM systems / database management
- Supporting with admin tasks
- Ensuring that the policies of the company are observed, and that good practice is encouraged, particularly in the areas of
Health & Safety, Equal Opportunities and confidentiality
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by the organisation which are relevant to your post within the company to meet the overall business objectives.
- Telephone and computer skills
- MS Office
- Database management
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- You will also develop the skills, knowledge and behaviours required to work within an office environment
- This apprenticeship is delivered in the workplace and 20% of your working time will be dedicated towards training and learning new skills
- You will be allocated a tutor who will provide you with personal support and assessment at pre-arranged times
- Assessment is through a variety of methods including observations in the workplace, witness testimonies, product evidence and professional discussions. All evidence will be logged to your electronic portfolio
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Progression to full-time employment following successful completion of apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
NORTHERN ASSURANCE BUILDINGS
C.M.S. VOCATIONAL TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.