Business Administration Apprentice RTP INDEPENDENT FINANCIAL ADVICE LIMITED
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Independent Financial Services for a Business Administration Apprentice to work in a growing business with lots of opportunities. You will work towards a Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard. Processing new business such as pensions and investments
Closing date: 27 Jun 2023
Monday to Friday 9:30am to 4pm
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
03 Jul 2023
02 Mar 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Processing new business such as pensions and investments
- Preparing and completing client reports
- Liaising with product providers
- Producing Letters of Authority and valuations
- Preparing client review documents
- Assisting advisers to prepare for client meetings
- Updating client records
- Ensuring all regulatory and internal controls are adhered to at all times e.g. FCA regulations and GDPR
- General admin including scanning, electronic filing and data input.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship qualification.
Functional skills if needed.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
After completion of your apprenticeship you will potentially have the opportunity to progress onto full time positions within the business.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 5/B+) Desired
About the employer
RTP INDEPENDENT FINANCIAL ADVICE LIMITED
107 Wilmslow Road
Maxim Business Training
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.