Capital Recruitment Group - Recruitment Resourcer Apprentice Capital Recruitment Group
To work with the Consultants/Head of the department in the day-to-day running of the division. Candidate source and selection for assignments within our clients. To maintain a positive approach to ensure progression within the division. To ensure that the service of the client base is always to a standard that the customer expects.
Closing date: 27 Mar 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday - Friday 8am - 4pm
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
28 Mar 2023
22 Feb 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Main duties will include:
- To ensure that the division always has a pipeline of potential business through reference checking and lead generation
- Ensure the relationship with both clients and temporary workers is always professional and demonstrates a high level of customer service
- Ensure the client's expectations are always met, working towards our standards
- Conduct regular review meetings building working partnerships with clients
- All minimum agreed activity levels must be met weekly
- To ensure all employees carry out fair and nondiscriminatory interviews, allowing all individuals a fair opportunity for work
- Ensure that all workers have the correct RTW documents within your division
- To ensure that the company complies with its obligations to
workers under employment law, including the Equality Act, working time regulations and AWR and to ensure clients are aware of their obligations to comply
- Ensure all information inputted onto CRM is correct to ensure maximum efficiency of the system
- Adhere to all tasks set out by the Head of Division
- To ensure that you keep your own knowledge and skills up to date, for example, attend training arranged by the company, identify areas for improvement and where you may require support
- Ensure that you follow at all times all Health & Safety procedures laid down by the company, as well as those related to office and equipment security
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the business.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship Standard, which includes:
- Functional skills if needed
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
For the right candidate, there will be opportunities to progress within the business.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
Capital Recruitment Group
20 Chapel Street Chapel Street, Liverpool
ASSET TRAINING & CONSULTANCY LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.