Engineering Apprentice MULLER UK & IRELAND GROUP LLP
Our Apprenticeship Program provides you with a way to realise your full potential and get your career with Müller off to the best possible start. Bringing learning and earning together, not only will you study towards a nationally recognised qualification, you’ll earn a good salary, develop new skills and gain invaluable knowledge and experiences. Duties include assisting with maintenance tasks of plant and equipment, offering opinions and solutions within your teams and attend meetings, briefings and shift handovers.
Closing date: 28 Jul 2023
Starting salary of £17K, progressing to a maximum of £35K over the course of the 5 year programme.
Shifts and patterns yet to be confirmed.
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
28 Aug 2023
22 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Assisting with maintenance tasks of plant and equipment, offering opinions and solutions within your teams
- Assist teams with routine inspections of equipment and tools.
- Supporting the delivery of key operations/engineering initiatives
- Assist in the delivery of Quality Critical PM and HACCP schedules
- Flexibility to work in all areas of the engineering/production department
- Attend meetings, briefings and shift handovers
- Develop the knowledge and skills needed to comply with all aspects of maintenance best practice
- Work within health and safety legislation and demonstrate safe working practices
- Work towards the departments targets to improve downtime, line/factory efficiency and maintenance expenditure
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Telford College day release (Thursday-Friday)
Mechatronics Maintenance Technician (Level 3) Apprenticeship
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential future progression.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Mathematics (Grade 4) Desired
About the employer
MULLER UK & IRELAND GROUP LLP
Tern Valley Business Park
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.