Dental Administration Receptionist Apprentice FIDENT IMPLANT LABORATORY LT
We are seeking an Apprentice to join our team as a receptionist. We are looking for a patient-focused, team player with the abilities and confidence to approach new and existing patients. Role will include reception duties, handling payments, making and receiving telephone calls, data management.
Closing date: 06 Apr 2023
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. 1 hour unpaid lunch break.
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
10 Apr 2023
21 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
We are seeking someone who is passionate, energetic, driven, and proactive. The applicant should be willing to go above and beyond to ensure that all of our patients receive 5* service.
The role will include:
- Keeping the reception area clean, orderly, and organised
- Being the initial point of contact for new and existing patients
- Make future appointments as required, including follow up calls, reviewing treatment plans
- Handle payments to the practice
- Serving as a connection between reception and the surgery rooms
- Managing correspondence and patient's records
- Carrying out requests from management as needed
- Answering emails and sorting post
- Answering phone calls and transferring them as necessary
- Packing and preparing orders
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Full on-the-job and off-the-Job training will be delivered supported by our Training Provider – Davidson Training UK Ltd.
All training will be carried out within the workplace during working hours.
Ful training will lead to the achievement of a Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard Level 3.
Level 2 Functional Skills in English and mathematics (if you already do not hold the equivalent).
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Opportunities are available for progression but dependant on performance and progress both at the workplace and on the programme.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4-9 (A*- C)) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
FIDENT IMPLANT LABORATORY LT
DAVIDSON TRAINING UK LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.