Apprentice Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 AMCO OF BARNSLEY LTD
An opportunity has arisen to join the team at AMCO as a Customer service apprentice, we are based in the heart of Barnsley and offer excellent customer service to our valued and loyal customers. We are a small well established team who work very well together ,and you will learn how to deliver excellent customer service on a busy trade counter .
Closing date: 14 Apr 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm , Saturdays will be worked on a rota basis 9am to 12pm.
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
17 Apr 2023
21 Feb 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Working on a busy trade counter.
- Dealing with customers face to face and on the telephone.
- Processing customer orders.
- Stock checking & control.
- Workning in the stores.
- Dealing with goods inwards.
- Gaining and maintaining Product knowledge.
- Mainitaning customer records.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
How to build & manage good customer relationships, brand promise, complaints procedures & digital media.
You will gain Customer Service Level 2 apprenticeship.
- Regulations & legislation, health & safety, data protection, equality, how to use systems, equipment & technology
- How to evaluate & monitor customer service, how to create a customer focused experience
- Product & service knowledge, how to engage & build rapport with customers,effective communication
- Influencing skills; how to deal with conflict and challenge
- Team working
- Training will take place on site in the workplace.
- Porgression route on to Level 3 customer service specialist Apprenticeship, team leader, client services operative, customer service advisor.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Progression route on to Level 3 customer service specialist Apprenticeship, team leader, client services operative, customer service advisor.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Other Functional Skills Math's & English (Grade Level 1) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
INDEPENDENT TRAINING AND EDUCATION CONSULTANTS LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.