Administration Assistant Apprentice Home Instead North Herts
As an Administration Assistant Apprentice your role will be to perform a wide variety of administrative duties in a timely manner to support the smooth running of the office. You will support the team whilst progressing with your Business Administration Level 3 qualification. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
Closing date: 25 Jun 2023
Monday – Friday, 9am - 5pm (60 minute lunch break).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
30 Jun 2023
20 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To co-ordinate office activities effectively and efficiently in order to provide the highest quality service to clients.
- To support the Recruitment & Marketing Manager to strengthen the brand, grow our market share and deliver an end-to-end recruitment service.
- To support the Trainer and team with all aspects of administration to enable the timely recruitment, training and retention activities.
- To ensure that our clients and care professionals receive the appropriate support and a high-quality service.
- Manage own time effectively, prioritising critical tasks and adapt to the changing needs of the business and reacting to new needs or challenges in an effective manner.
- Ensure compliance with Home Instead’s Equality, Diversity and Equal Opportunities Policy, in respect of employment and service delivery.
- Carry out any other duties deemed necessary for the successful operation of the business.
- Deliver promotional activities both face to face and virtually to increase awareness of Home Instead’s client services and employment opportunities in the local community.
- Supporting and attending fairs, exhibitions and recruitment events and any other events that would promote our services to the public.
- Support with the recruitment process and administration.
- Warmly greet visitors to the office; answer phone calls in a polite professional manner, passing on clear messages where appropriate.
- Manage correspondence by responding to emails and handling incoming and outgoing post.
- Maintain effective systems ensuring that all filing and databases are kept up to date.
- Support service delivery process including ensuring compliance, collecting activity logs and updating systems.
- Responsible for coordinating the on-call rota & handover.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with clients through quality assurance (QA) visits and phone calls.
- Control the office supplies and make sure it is in accordance with office needs.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administration Standard
- Functional skills in maths and English if required
- 5 additional day courses with HOET
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
At the end of the apprenticeship programme it is hoped that the successful apprentice will be a full-time Office Administrator.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
Home Instead North Herts
16 Venture House
Letchworth Garden City
HEART OF ENGLAND TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.