Recruitment Apprentice HENKEL LIMITED
This is an excellent opportunity for you to join Henkel’s Norden Recruitment team as a Recruitment Apprentice to support with all day-to-day activities. You will work with managers to design job descriptions as well as promote & manage these through a range of channels in a timely manner.
Closing date: 30 Apr 2023
Free lunch on site, £50 voucher for Birthday and Christmas, Generous Pension Scheme, Salary will be increased yearly based on performance and successful completion of that years studies.
Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 5.00pm Hybrid (2days from home, 3 days in the office)
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
01 Aug 2023
07 Mar 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- You will collaborate cross functionally to provide support to our Adhesives, Beauty Care and Laundry & Home Care teams and functions
- Provide administrative support including but not limited to invoice management, writing job adverts, cv screening, scheduling interviews
- Maintain regular contact with candidates and hiring managers at every stage of the process
- Review our current Recruitment processes and support with process improvements
- You are committed to playing a key role in Employer Branding and Social Media projects
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Recruitment Consultant Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- One day a week with occasional block release
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Progression within the role and business
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths and English (Grade 4 or above) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
Henkel Limited Wood Lane End
TOGETHER TRAINING LTD
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.