Apprentice Engineering Resources Assistant ALPHA RAIL LTD
Join us to work with a team of 4 within both the production and procurement department. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, focused, and hardworking individual with an interest in engineering to join our team. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to to learn all aspects with both a production and procurement department. The role includes assisting with resolution of supplier delivery issues and use of an unique 'end to end' computer software called 'STATII' which deals with customers tracking from enquiry to materials delivery, to delivery of finished goods.
Closing date: 28 Mar 2023
8.30am - 4.30pm Monday - Thursday. 07.00am - 3.00pm Friday.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
06 Apr 2023
15 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Stock Control
- Liason with other departments
- Liasing with suppliers
- Interpretation of requirements to determine stock/ purchases
- Sourcing/purchasing of materials required at or within cost
- Dealing with goods inwards (materials delivery)
- Dealing with supplier invoices
- Assisting with resolution of supplier delivery issues
- Use of an unique 'end to end' computer software called 'STATII' which deals with customers tracking from enquiry to materials delivery, to delivery of finished goods
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Full Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard
- Functional Skills if required
This programme is delivered in the place of work but there are a numbers of workshops for you to attend across the duration of the programme. These can be attended in person at our campus in Mansfield or virtually via Microsoft Teams.
- You will work with expert assessors to develop new knowledge, skills and behaviours within the profession.
- You will experience a blended learning model.
- You will gather learning evidence, journals and off-the-job records using your e-portfolio.
- At the end of the planned learning period, it will be agreed that you are ready to enter 'Gateway' and for your End Point Assessment to be arranged.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Upon completion of this apprenticeship, the company are committed to maintaining your professional skills throughout your career. They will support this by using a variety of training methods which may include higher level apprenticeship programmes.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential
About the employer
ALPHA RAIL LTD
NUNN BROOK RISE
SUTTON IN ASHFIELD
WEST NOTTINGHAMSHIRE COLLEGE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.