Digital Marketing Apprentice ACTIKID LTD
Are you passionate about social media and digital marketing? JBC Skills are pleased to announce we are looking for a driven, pro-active and enthusiastic individual to join a leading healthcare brand, promoting healthy living for children.
Closing date: 10 Apr 2023
Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 5.00pm
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
17 Apr 2023
15 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic about all things marketing, health and wellness, you will need to be tech-savvy and proactive with ideas.
- Promotion of the brand and products and creating content via social media, email, articles and all other digital assets
- Creating digital content including articles, images, graphics, videography and more
- Copy writing for content captions
- Research into supplements and healthy lifestyle tips
- Managing Amazon and other e-commerce platforms for the brand
- Other duties involve working with the director to ensure the smooth operation of the business with other ad hoc activities
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship Standard, which includes:
- BCS Digital Marketer Level 3
- Google Analytics IQ
The Digital Marketer Level 3 Apprenticeship will give you the skills to define, design, build and implement digital campaigns across a variety of online and social media platforms to drive customer acquisition, customer engagement and customer retention. You will gain knowledge and skills in social media, content writing and email, marketing, SEO, analytics, paid advertising, basic website management and much more.
The structured part of your apprenticeship training will be provided by JBC Skills Training, we are a specialist technical IT training provider.
You will also learn on-the-job, working alongside experienced colleagues.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Ongoing career development and progression opportunities upon completion of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
PHOENIX INDUSTRIAL ESTATE R
JBC SKILLS TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.