Level 3 Digital Marketing Apprenticeship at Vxcel Piling, Great Harwood, Blackburn VXCEL PILING LTD
Vxcel Piling Ltd is a family run business, we are excited to announce we are looking for a Digital Marketing apprentice to engage through digital channels with prospective and existing customers in order to help build & maintain our customer base. You will co-ordinate events, design content, support the team, communicate internally & externally.
Closing date: 24 Apr 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday to Friday 8am – 4pm
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
08 May 2023
14 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
You will be responsible for promoting our business through a variety of formats, aiming to reach a wider audience. This role offers the chance to earn while you learn, in a friendly, fast-paced and fun environment.
As you grow into the role, you will become more hands on and supportive in running online campaigns, maintaining the website, providing SEO analytics, attending sites and presenting to the wider business.
- Successful candidates will be required to coordinate and monitor marketing activities such as campaigns, social media and events.
- Design content for campaigns, keeping within brand guidelines
- Support the team with presentations to external and internal audiences.
- Maintain and improve our website, actively monitoring visits in order to transition into leads.
- Provide Google analytics and engagement metrics to the wider team.
- Responsible for internal communications around marketing activity.
- Digital campaign scheduling e.g. social posts, email campaigns, blog content.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will achieve Level 3 Digital Marketing Apprenticeship.
- Training takes place at Blackburn College one day a week.
- Certificate in the Principles of Online and Offline Marketing
- Certificate in Digital Marketing Business Principles
- Level 3 Award in Principles of Coding
Functional Skills Level 2 in Maths and English if required.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
May lead to further qualifications and a full time position for the right candidate
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
VXCEL PILING LTD
Unit 5a, Dorland Court,
Alan Ramsbottom Way
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.