Technical Drawing Administration Apprentice ROAD TRAFFIC SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Road Traffic Solution's skill in planning safe and secure deployments is highly valued within the industry. They are now looking to recruit for a technical drawing administration apprentice. Full training will be given on all aspects of the job role and there are excellent opportunities to progress.
Closing date: 10 May 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday – Friday - 8.30am – 5.00pm
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
20 May 2023
10 Feb 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
· Assist the Drawing Team Lead with admin duties.
· Compiling reports and data entry.
· Helping to maintain the drawing log on our bespoke system.
· Liaise with Clients and Job Managers to ensure total understanding of drawing requests.
· Adding new jobs to the system and sending quotes to clients.
· Contribute with ideas to ensure continuous improvement within the department.
· Strive to improve knowledge of traffic management and CAD technology.
· Communicate with Drawing Team Lead regularly, keeping them up to date with your workload and what is happening personally.
· Be aware of new avenues of business and communicate possibilities.
· Assist with Invoicing to ensure all chargeable drawings are invoiced as per agreement with the customer – within 24 hours unless by application.
· Ensure you maintain a good level of customer service with the clients by communicating regularly and conducting customer visits.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- One to one Tutor Assessor support in the workplace
- Attending weekly classes covering Health and Safety and Equality and Diversity and working towards completing the EPA
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The successful candidate will be given the opportunity of full time employment upon completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
ROAD TRAFFIC SOLUTIONS LIMITED
60-64 Oswald Road
MCARTHUR DEAN TRAINING LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.