Apprentice Customer Liaison Officer GLOBAL TELEMETRICS LTD
We have an opportunity for a hard-working individual to study towards their Business Administration qualification whilst working within the Global Telemetrics stores department in the Customer Services team, based in Coalville. Read on for more information about the role!
Closing date: today
Opportunities for increase in salary throughout Apprenticeship duration. Over time available at time and a half. 28 days per annum in which Bank Holidays are included within the 28 days.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
9.00am - 5.00pm Monday - Friday
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
01 Apr 2023
10 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Working within our Customer Service Team. Your main duties will include:
- Collecting payments from customers
- Liaising with customers via email and telephone
- Documenting information through our CRM / Database
- Liaising with internal teams
- Assisting with day to day administration
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard in Business Administrator
- 14 sessions delivered at Loughborough (Thurs AM)
- Online portfolio to update with learning and development completed onsite
- Diarised visits from dedicated Trainer/Assessor
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential opportunity for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
GLOBAL TELEMETRICS LTD
Old Station Close
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.