BeSure Group - Customer Service Apprentice BeSure Group
We are one of the UK's leading boiler installation and servicing providers looking for Customer Service Representatives to join our growing team. You will need to deal with new customers professionally and provide excellent service. If you are hardworking, ambitious, and energetic you are the perfect fit for our company.
Closing date: 10 Apr 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday - Friday 9 am - 5 pm
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
11 Apr 2023
10 Feb 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Main duties will include:
- Answering incoming calls and emails
- Making and confirming service bookings
- Liaison with customers and assisting them with their queries
- Checking records accurately
- Creating paperwork for the service teams
- Creating documents such as certificates of service
- Accurate input of technical data into CRM databases
This is varied and can be challenging, we do work on the telephones, but this role will involve decision-making, route planning, and dealing with technical queries (once fully trained).
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional skills if required
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
For the right candidate, there will be opportunities to progress within the business.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
No1, Suite 2a Moorgate Point, Liverpool
ASSET TRAINING & CONSULTANCY LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.