Network Cable Installer Apprentice HAPPY CABLING LIMITED
VQ Solutions are looking for a hardworking, adaptable individual to join the team at Happy Cabling as a Network Cable Installer apprentice. This is a practical role where you will partake in the installation, testing and termination of copper and fibre cables.
Closing date: 14 Apr 2023
Monday to Friday, shift hours depending on the project. Due to the nature of the role, early starts, late finishes and night shifts are available. Shifts tbc.
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
17 Apr 2023
14 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Installation of Cat5e/Cat6/Fibre Optic Cabling (cable pulling)
- Termination of Cat5e/Cat6/Fibre Optic Cabling
- Installation of containments
- Diagnose and rectify faults
- Ensure customer requirements are met to standard
- Complete installations in a timely fashion
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will work towards a Level 3 Network Cable Installer Apprenticeship delivered by VQ Solutions
- During this apprenticeship, you will develop a portfolio, attend block courses and have regular reviews
- All apprenticeship work will be completed during working hours
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- The majority of our apprentices are offered full-time roles upon the successful completion of their apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Minimum 4/C) Essential
Other Driving Licence (Grade Pass) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
HAPPY CABLING LIMITED
143-146 HIGH STREET
VQ SOLUTIONS LTD
Network cable installer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.