Retail Assistant Apprentice in Uxbridge SAMAR STORE
Apprentice will learn how to engage customers in-store, reply to emails, prepare customers' designs and artwork on the computer to complete online orders, and pack and dispatch through different couriers.
Closing date: 31 Mar 2023
Starting salary will be £5.50 per hour but will increase 10% further after completing first three months.
Monday to Friday 12am to 6pm.
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
07 Apr 2023
10 Feb 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Apprentice overall responsible on daily basis for the following activities:
- While starting your shift, the apprentice will make sure to do a brief stock count to assure that company will not be left out without stock needed to complete daily orders
- Apprentice will make sure all equipment and tools are well maintained, functional and safe to use. Any fault or hazard will be reported immediately to the store manager
- Apprentice will clean and maintain shop floor area, stock area, kitchen, and toilet. Any missing items will be requested from the manager
- Apprentice will use Laptop to create designs for customers, print and press and then pack these orders, make them ready for the courier to collect from store
- Apprentices will enhance their skills in designing software such as Adobe, Corel, and gigapixel
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
At end of the apprenticeship, the following skills and qualifications will be obtained.
- Level 2 retail diploma
- Advance Level Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, and Gigapixel
- Basic Level training in website development
- Basic Level of training in computer and Mobile repairs
- Training will be provided in the workplace in Uxbridge UB8 and it will be through a training provider once a week
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
After completing this apprenticeship, you will be able to further qualifications in the retail department for level 3 and 4 qualifications or work with our company on a permanent basis or can use design skills to work as a freelancer.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
57 Violet Avenue
HIT TRAINING LTD
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.