Business Administrator Apprenticeship HARLEQUIN OFFICE FURNITURE LTD
Harlequin Office Furniture are a leading supplier of office furniture and are looking to recruit a business administration apprentice for their team. You will undertake all aspects of administration as required within the business.
Closing date: 10 May 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday – Friday 9am to 5pm.
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
20 May 2023
13 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
· Answering the phone to customers and transferring calls
· Reading CAD plans to generate quotes; producing quotes and processing onto Sage
· Emailing quotes to customers
· Dealing with suppliers looking at alternative products for customer orders
· Administrative support for the client managers
· Monitoring and reporting on the vehicle defects
· Managing the employee online training matrix ensuring it is kept up to date and employees’ training is tracked.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive any additional training support and guidance required from their dedicated tutor
- Attending weekly classes to achieve the Standard
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The successful candidate will be given the opportunity of full-time employment upon completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
HARLEQUIN OFFICE FURNITURE LTD
QUEENSWAY BUSINESS PARK
MCARTHUR DEAN TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.