Business Administrator Apprentice SMART TEMPORARY SOLUTIONS LTD
Smart Temporary Solutions are now looking to recruit a Business Administration Support Officer Apprentice to provide robust back-office finance and administration support. Acting as an ambassador promoting company values whilst delivering best in class customer service to internal and external stakeholders.
Closing date: 10 May 2023
33 days holiday and a health plan for employees
Monday - Friday. 8.30am - 5.30pm.
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
20 May 2023
07 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Process the weekly payroll for the temporary workers, liaising with clients and any payroll provider
- Maintain worker spreadsheets recording holiday allowances and temporary worker profit for accurate accounting purposes
- Produce weekly payroll reports
- Assist the with day-to-day bookkeeping
- Liaise with the payroll department/provider, clients and/or workers regarding discrepancies or queries with timesheets or pay
- Answering the telephone, taking messages accurately and passing to the relevant party
- Being first point of contact for visitors, meeting and greeting
- Diary coordination and management for various internal and external activity
- Inputting and management of candidate and/or client information onto the CRM system ensuring accurate records are maintained, and kept up to date
- Log details of any calls or meetings (worker or client) onto the CRM system
- Undertake GDPR compliance checks to ensure legislative requirements are adhered to and informing the relevant team member so any issue can be resolved quickly
- Ensure all non-compliance issues are immediately communicated to your line manager
- Liaise with suppliers regarding support issues with IT, systems, hardware, and software
- Ensure materials and documentation needed to attend client meetings is always quickly accessible and filed appropriately
- Production of any external material or documentation as required
- Produce and send regular client and candidate satisfaction survey, working with colleagues to ensure responses are received
- Produce regular key management information and reports using MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Scanning and filing of various documentation
- Proof and review all job adverts and client branded material to ensure the content and grammar is professional and appropriate
- Place and monitor job adverts, advertorials, blogs and articles across various social media and job websites used by the company
- Review and respond to job applications
- Book internal candidate or application registrations for Consultants as required
- Issue assignment briefs to workers when they begin a new placement via the CRM system
- Keep updated KIP spreadsheets for clients to be sent out monthly and quarterly
- Ensuring temporary contracts, terms and conditions and relevant assignment documentation are available, updated online to all workers and clients on time and in full
- Responsibility for collecting and reporting accurate weekly temporary worker hours
- Record and share temporary worker hours with all relevant stakeholders
- Create and maintain accurate worker personnel files with all relevant documentation
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive any additional training support and guidance required from their dedicated tutor
- Attending weekly classes to achieve the Standard
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential to move onto another qualification or management.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
SMART TEMPORARY SOLUTIONS LTD
20 Marina Court
MCARTHUR DEAN TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.