Customer Service Practitioner Apprentice Level 2 UK FUELS LIMITED
You will be part of an exciting team with plenty of growth and opportunity. Starting in our lead generation position, you will be given the opportunity to learn the role, build your sales pipeline and develop your professional skills. Once you have gained in-depth knowledge and experience, you will have the opportunity to progress.
Closing date: 30 Apr 2023
Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
05 May 2023
07 Feb 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Based at Crewe Head Office, your responsibilities day-to-day will be:
- Making outbound calls to our existing customer base and potential customers to gain additional information
- Have a positive attitude toward customers in all interactions and establish a positive rapport
- Deal in a professional manner with all customer communications
- Gain customer referrals to grow your customer base as well as referring into our other value-added product services
- Ensure all information and data is captured correctly and accurately
- Ability to prioritise and keep to deadlines within a fast-paced environment
- Confident and approachable when speaking on the phone and/or through emails
- Comfortable in working towards set targets
- Highly motivated and eager to be successful
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard.
- Full training and support provided
- Tutor support provided
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Upon successful completion of Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 qualification, your salary will be reviewed and the option to earn bonuses will be made available.
- Numerous options for progression to other areas of the business which could include management of your own team and further progress your qualifications via the apprenticeship route if preferred.
- You will be compensated competitively along with bonus potential and a good range of core benefits.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 3) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
UK FUELS LIMITED
Crewe Business Park
TOTAL PEOPLE LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.