Apprentice Parts Advisor (Wardell Auto Parts) Wardell Auto Parts
We are recruiting for a highly motivated Apprentice Parts Advisor that wants to be involved within the motor trade parts sector. Duties will include engaging with customers, stock rotation &stock replenishment. Knowledge of cars & car parts is preferred & someone with a good work ethic to help growth within our fast-moving business.
Closing date: 31 Mar 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday – Friday: 9:00 – 17:00
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
03 Apr 2023
08 Feb 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The post holder will be expected to undertake the following duties:
- Demonstrating exceptional customer service
- Understanding the business and maintaining the brand reputation
- Monitoring and solving customer problems/enquiries and processing customer’s orders
- Using knowledge to promote products to customers
- Highlighting promotional offers to work towards achieving sales targets
- Supporting promotion changes and stock rotation
- Safe storage of parts
- Handling, storing receiving stock, payments, procedures, identifying, sourcing and ordering parts
- Make and receive phone calls
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Training will be provided to achieve the following qualifications:
- Level 2 Customer Service Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills Level 1 or 2 in maths and English (if required)
Training will take place weekly, on a day release basis, at Darlington Borough Council Learning & Skills training centre (DL1 5AJ). Here you will develop the knowledge, skills and behaviours to ensure these exceed the minimum requirements for the Customer Service Level 2 apprenticeship standards.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Learner could progress to:
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship
- Full time employment upon completion of apprenticeship
- Possible progression on to further training
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade 2 (E/F) -3 (D)) Essential
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4+ (C+)) Desired
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade 4+ (C+)) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
Wardell Auto Parts
1 WESTMORELAND STREET
DARLINGTON BOROUGH COUNCIL
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.