Customer Service Apprentice D P (BUILDING SYSTEMS) LTD
To work as part of the Customer Services Team with a lively energetic team helping each other get to weekly/monthly goals. Assisting customers with their queries and requirements, to ensure all expectations and deadlines from the customer are met. Assisting sales and operations day tasks and providing support to the customer service manager.
Closing date: 08 Apr 2024
Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm 30-minute break.
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
10 Apr 2024
06 Feb 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Scanning all POD’s and saving them on the shared drive (collection and delivery)
- Completing spreadsheet for returns and escalating to the customer service manager and operations manager
- Gaining ETA’s and investigating shipments with couriers and reporting back to customers
- Completing the daily pre alert with delivery info and ensuring all deliveries are out for delivery with no delays and updating customers and saved POD’s
- Prioritise and process customer orders and requests submitted by telephone, email, live chat or instant message
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints and resolve complaints quickly and patiently
- Keep confidential records and financial information private and secure
- Learn how to use database systems and technology to deliver great customer care
- Liaise with company suppliers to arrange collections, deliveries item repairs
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Customer Services Practitioner
- Functional skills in maths and English (if required)
- How training will be delivered is to be confirmed
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full-time position and promotion in different parts of the business.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 3) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
D P (BUILDING SYSTEMS) LTD
TAMEBRIDGE INDUSTRIAL ESTATE
STAFF SELECT LTD
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.