Customer Service Practitioner Apprentice M D THOMPSON ELECTRICAL WHOLESALERS LIMITED
M D Thompson Electrical Wholesalers Limited have an excellent opportunity for a Customer Service Practitioner Apprentice. To work as an integral part of the internal and external sales team. Supporting customers and contributing to an increase of sales with a number of marketing approaches.
Closing date: 04 Apr 2023
Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm, unpaid half an hour lunch and two 15 minute breaks
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
02 May 2023
03 Feb 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The role will involve being a key contact between the company and its customers.
At first under supervision of senior team members, your specific duties will include:
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers
- Developing and increasing company sales
- Liaising with suppliers to check on the progress of existing orders
- Checking quantities of goods on display and in stock
- Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office
- Reviewing your own sales performance, against targets as you gain experience
- Contacting potential customers for new business
- Providing customers with quotations
- Advising about alternative products and discussing special promotions
- Assisting with Marketing strategies and the company website when required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
As part of this role you will complete the Customer Service 2 Practitioner apprenticeship standard.
The Customer Service apprenticeship programme develops the skills required to succeed within a customer facing role. It will provide opportunity to develop knowledge, skills and behaviours that are essential when dealing with customers, both inside and outside of
The apprenticeship will help to develop skills that can be used to build a career across a range of sectors.
- Fully and part funded learning and development programme
- Develop the knowledge, skills, and behaviours of successful Customer Service Practitioners
- Regular tutorials and assessments from an experienced business professional
- Interactive chat, forums and class notebooks for real time support and assistance from experienced business professionals
- Apprentices benefit from our internal qualified End-Point-Assessor to prepare and guide them through their EPA
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
All apprentices we have recruited with a view to a permanent role which are proud to say we honoured on each occasion.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
M D THOMPSON ELECTRICAL WHOLESALERS LIMITED
200 - 216 Heigham Street
SKILLS EDGE TRAINING LTD
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.