Customer Service L2 Apprenticeship COLCHESTER ELECTRICAL WHOLESALE LTD
Colchester Electrical Wholesale Ltd are looking to welcoming a new, enthusiastic Customer Service Apprentice to their team. Working in the showroom and dealing with customer needs, with training on the job and working towards a Level 2 qualification in Customer Service. The role involves face-to-face interaction serving customers in the showroom. Dealing with tradesmen as well as the general public.
Closing date: 11 Oct 2023
This will be your starting wage & will be reviewed at 3 months following an assessment of your progress.
Total hours per week: 37.0
Possible start date
17 Oct 2023
28 Jun 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Dealing with customer orders (picking/packing & checking)
- Face-to-face interaction serving customers in the showroom
- Dealing with tradesmen as well as the general public
- Use of electronic point of sale equipment & cash handling
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Functional Skills English and maths, if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Ongoing employment upon successful completion of the qualification is available for the right candidate, based on performance
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
STAFF SELECT LTD
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.