Business and Client Support Apprentice CHARITABLE GIVING LTD
An exciting apprenticeship opportunity for an enthusiastic candidate to join a small, well established and busy team, providing full administration and client support in the processing of charitable donations.
Closing date: 16 Jun 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm (30 minutes unpaid lunch break)
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
19 Jun 2023
02 Feb 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and reliable individual who can work well under pressure and blend into a team environment.
The apprenticeship role will cover most aspects of business administration and customer/client support tasks but will mainly involve;
- Data processing of client financial records
- Regular use of telephone and electronic communication systems for liaison with clients and external agencies
- As many tasks involve keyboard entry accurate keyboard skills and a calm, focussed attitude, and attention to detail are essential
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Full Customer Service Practitioner Standard - Level 2
- On the job training to support role development
- Off the job training (College attendance) to support qualification requirements
- Employer to offer dedicated training time to support Off the job training requirements
- Functional Skills support (maths/English) - if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Employer is keen to encourage and develop candidate as much as possible and there may be a possibility of progression onto a Level 3 opportunty for the right candidate
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Mathematics (Grade 9* /A - 4/C) Essential
GCSE or equivalent ICT (Grade 9* /A - 4/C) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
CHARITABLE GIVING LTD
UNIT C4 UNION MINE ROAD
FOCUS TRAINING (SW) LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.