Administration Assistant Apprentice ATHENA SELECT LIMITED
We are searching for our new Apprentice Admin Assistant to join our growing business and support the day-to-day activities of our growth. The Apprentice Admin Assistant’s responsibilities will be to support the operations of the business and help refine and determine smarter working processes that support the Operations Senior and the business. You will be raising purchase orders, monitor employee training records.
Closing date: 28 Apr 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday to Friday 08:30- 16:30 (30-minute unpaid lunch break)
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
14 May 2023
02 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Answering phones/emails and dealing with queries
- Raise purchase orders
- Scanning existing documentation to upload onto cloud-based systems
- Monitor employee training records
- Supporting typing, filing, calendar meetings, and bookings
- To keep the administrational records and operating systems up to date
- Liaise with the accounts department about excess payments made by policyholders
- Monitoring company vehicle usage through the tracking system
- Communicate with clients via online portals to ensure they are notified of all updates on works in progress
- Assist management in updating weekly/monthly work forecasts
- Maintain company accreditation and insurance records
- Collating hours for payroll
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Training will be completed at Telford College fortnightly
- Business Administrator Level 3
- You will be allocated a work mentor
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- The possibility is that the apprentice may be offered a full-time administrator role long-term
- Progressing to other opportunities may include assisting the Accounts Manager in the financial administration
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
ATHENA SELECT LIMITED
TWEEDALE COURT INDUSTRIAL ESTATE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.