Business Administration Apprentice WEC GROUP LIMITED
This vacancy is for a business administrator apprentice based in Coventry The successful applicant will have the opportunity to support the business with general administrative duties as well as other ad-hoc duties defined by management.
Closing date: 30 Jun 2023
Working week to be confirmed at interview.
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
10 Jul 2023
02 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
We are looking to recruit a Business Administration Apprentice to join our team at HTA Group, our site in Coventry. Our award-winning apprenticeships offer long term career opportunities, a level 3 qualification and valuable work-based training. Duties will include:
- Scanning, photocopying and filing documents
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post
- Answering incoming calls as required
- Providing support to the Laser Sales Admin team as required including processing sales orders, collating information, and gaining knowledge of our products and customers.
- Studying towards a level 3 apprenticeship qualification in business and administration
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration, QCF
- (Functional Skills, Level 2 - maths, English - if not already achieved)
- Employer Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The opportunities in the world of business are endless. Many apprentices start in business administration, customer service or accountancy, which are great stepping stones into lots of exciting careers. You can go on to specialise in a particular field and into management. You will find people who started in administration working in all professional areas and at all levels. If you are good at IT, have an eye for detail and enjoy working with others then a Business Apprenticeship could give your career a great start.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent ICT (Grade 4 (C) or above) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 (C) or above) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Science (Grade 4 (C) or above) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Technology (Grade 4 (C) or above) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
WEC GROUP LIMITED
Middlemarch Business Park
Siskin Parkway East
TRAINING 2000 LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.