Sales Administration Apprentice D 2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD
Our aim is to provide excellent customer service and to promote this idea throughout our organisation. Making sure all our customer needs are met to the highest of standards.
Closing date: 23 Jun 2023
£10,296.00 to £20,319.00
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
26 Jun 2023
01 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Answering inbound calls while maintaining a high level of customer service when dealing with our customers
- Manage / monitoring orders through to fulfilment. Liaising with the necessary departments in BT / etc to ensure customer CRD’s and / or BT lead times are met
- Check and Accept then record achievement of all on sales various GP boards
- Be able to identify key opportunities and transfer to the appropriate sales agent
- Ensure you understand our BTLB and BT’s roles in the current market place
- Ensure all orders are recorded on NetSuite and reconcilable daily to ensure all orders are correctly captured and monitored for changes, issues or delays
- Placing orders on behalf of the sales team accurately to ensure no discrepancies or errors occur
- Manage, own and report installation delays “SILS”. It is vital that customer / orders issues are managed in a timely professional manner through to resolution
- Investigate and report back to management on “queries” weekly. This will include cancellations
- Assist to retaining all office documents and important correspondences
- Assist to keep and file all orders or any further correspondences from customers
- Ensure you are able to use BT systems correctly and to their full potential including, BTLB homepage, oneview, e contract, adder, Apollo, alchemy, pricing manual
- Help the BTLB to achieve our sales target, record to establish where we are against targets
- Work such hours which are required to maintain customers’ needs and covering the office between open times, as and when requested
- Work closely with the Field / SMT team to ensure best practices are followed and reviewed
- Work within and follow the BTLB / BT internal processes
- Assist with management and implementation of internal operational changes with your line manager and team
- Work within your team managing order fulfilment, covering staff / order fulfilment from other areas of the business as and when required to ensure the success of the team
- Assist with training and development in areas of your knowledge within the operations or sales team
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard.
Functional skills maths and English if required.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full sales administrative role.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
D 2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD
100 HAGLEY ROAD
TRANSWORLD PUBLICATIONS SERVICES LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.